- Category: Saffron Recipes
- Published on Sunday, 21 February 2016 16:24
- Hits: 1724
Starch: 300 grams
Sugar: 600 grams
Butter: 250 grams
Cold water: 8 glasses
Rosewater: 1 glass
Lemon juice: 3 tablespoonfuls
Almond slices and brewed saffron as needed
Recipe: Mix the starch with the water to be dissolved completely and pass the solution through a strainer to become uniform and homogeneous. Warm a pot using mild heat and pour the dissolved starch into the pot. Add the sugar and the saffron solution and stir for the starch to thicken.
After the starch solidifies, add the rosewater and butter and mix them together. Remove the mixture from the stove, pour it into a greased mold, and spread it. Pour pistachio powder on the surface and put the mold in a refrigerator for the masghati to solidify, and then cut it into slices and serve it.
- Use mild heat so that the masghati does not become dry and hard.
- You can use almond slices, coconut powder, etc. instead of pistachio slices.
- Dissolve the ground saffron in a glass of lukewarm boiled water to prepare the saffron solution